Master in Marketing and Sales Management
- Idioma: Inglés
- Modalidad: Presencial
- Campus: Madrid, Barcelona
- Créditos ECTS: 70
- Formato: Full Time
- Título: Oficial
Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (Campus Madrid)Presentación
Experience + 2 years / Duration 12 months
This program will be conducted in English.
The current business environment is evolving rapidly. Globalisation, new information technologies and innovative distribution channels are changing the perspective of marketing. Companies are increasingly demanding more professionals capable of leading these changes and turning these opportunities into competitive advantages. Professionals with solid training, who have a sound knowledge of new modern marketing trends and insight into the organisational aspects that generate corporative value.
Consumers are becoming more and more demanding and have access to greater information, so they are fully aware of what they want and need. All companies need professionals in their Marketing Departments who are capable of successfully managing the correct combination of the three main elements offered by this Master’s degree: solid marketing training and knowledge, the skills necessary to respond effectively to the current market and environment and the ability to turn the existing technologies into a competitive advantage.
With the Master in Marketing and Sales Management, we offer the key to corporate excellence to professionals in direct contact with customers, equipping them with the skills required by the market. Throughout the program, the professionals are provided with the conditions to change. Participants in the program will undergo an experience and process of change.Top reasons for doing EAE’s Business School Master in Marketing and Sales Management
1) Employability The Professional Careers service is focused on guiding and accompanying students to achieve their professional goals and matching their expectations and interests with the jobs market.
2) International Talent Program The program aimed at students seeking international professional development, in order to give them maximum visibility amongst the multinational companies collaborating with EAE. Activities are therefore organised such as the Employment Workshops, interviews with head hunters and access is given to international selection consultants around the world.
3) Marketing Advisory Board. The master’s degree study plan is developed along with the Advisory Board of the Marketing and Communication area, formed by professionals from companies like Unilever, Sony, Mango, Nielsen, Nissan, OgilvyOne, Heineken, Endesa, BP, La Caixa, Dockers, and more.
4) EAE in rankings Second best master’s degree in the area of Marketing in Spain (“250 Masters, ed. 2017” ranking from El Mundo)
5) Marketing Plan Making a Marketing Plan during the master is a key factor, because it helps participants to develop the skills and competences acquired on the program. Furthermore, we enable them to gain greater insight into this management tool, which is fundamental in the company's strategic development.
6) Outdoor Training Program In order to enhance the development of key skills in a manager, group activities are developed to identify and overcome weaknesses, while simultaneously consolidating strengths.
7) In direct contact with the sector EAE a member of the MARKETING ASSOCIATION OF SPAIN AND ADIGITAL The Marketing Association of Spain is a non-profit entity seeking to achieve the revaluation and recognition of the marketing profession and activity. ADIGITAL is the largest multi-sector association of the digital economy.
8) Major + Minor EAE has started up the North American Major and Minor methodological system for the first time in Spain, in the place of the traditional optional subject method.
9) Business Networking On the Business Networking cycle, students will attend a series of meetings with professionals from large companies and other EAE students, thanks to which the participants have the chance to expand their network of professional contacts.
10) Soft Skills program EAE’s Soft Skills program is intended to help participating professionals complete their training with the strategic mobilisation of their personal skills. It includes ten independent monthly workshops organised along the Emotional Skills Model.
11) International Residential Program At the end of the study period, students will have the chance to do a two-week residential stay at Kean University (USA) This residential program comes at an additional cost.
12) EAE is enterprising The aim is to give the necessary resources and environment for enterprising students from EAE to develop new business ideas. We accompany the needs of the entrepreneurs and investors, as well as those of our students and researchers. Some of the particular services we offer are Training, Financing and Accompaniment for EAE’s enterprising students.Admission Process and Degree
Participants who successfully complete the program will receive the qualification of Master in Marketing & Sales from EAE Business School. In addition, students who fulfill the establioshed academic requirements will obtain the Master in Marketing & Sales degree from Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (if studying in Madrid).
In order to receive the qualifications granted by EAE and the University, participants must fulfil the requirements stipulated by these institutions.
The main objective of the admissions process is to ensure candidates' suitability for the program, by looking at their professional experience and their academic background.
Our aim is for all participants to make the most of the experience we offer through a context in which they may develop a long-term relationship with classmates, lecturers and alumni.
In order to start the admissions process, the form has to be filled in so that EAE's Academic Committee can consider the application. If the decision issued by the Academic Committee for the requested program is positive, the candidate can complete their enrolment.Course Contents
Course contents in the Master in Marketing & Sales:Cronograma de ESTUDIO MADRID ECTS
MÓDULO 1 - International Marketing Management & Market Globalization - Strategic management of international marketing: Competition and keys to success in global markets 6 ECTS Marketing professional development in a global enviroment 6 ECTS
MÓDULO 2 - Strategic International Market Planning - Global markets: research and identification of the value proposal 6 ECTS Creating value in international markets 6 ECTS
MÓDULO 3 - Management of Value in Global Markets - Economic and financial management of the strategic decisions of international marketing 6 ECTS Digital marketing in international enviroments 6 ECTS
MÓDULO 4 - Go to Market - Delivering value to international customers 6 ECTS Sales strategies and international comercialization 6 ECTS
MÓDULO 5 - Internship - Internship 6 ECTS Final Master Thesis - Final master thesis 6 ECTS Minor 10 ECTS
TOTAL CRÉDITOS 70 ECTSFunding Schemes and Grants
EAE offers special funding, grants and financial support conditions for all candidates accepted on the School’s programs.Objectives
The Master in Marketing & Sales pursues the following aims:1. DEVELOPMENT
. Knowledge skills and attitudes within the marketing department. The course involves:
a) Understanding and applying marketing fundamentals and strategies in accordance with the company’s strategy, understanding the Marketing Plan as a basic tool, not only of the department itself, but also of the company’s strategic management.
b) Controlling the techniques to obtain information and developing this into a Marketing and Competitive Intelligence Information System.
c) Developing the skills necessary in identifying opportunities, threats and changes to the company’s competitive environment and adapting the company’s strategy according to possible scenarios.
d) Controlling the bases of the different marketing mix policies in the company.2. NEW MARKETING AND COMMERCIAL TRENDS
: To provide a clear view of the opportunities and risks of new marketing trends, and to know how to adapt the company to a new competitive environment developing skills to address specific marketing needs appropriately in different sectors and being able to lead the implementation of new operational management systems aimed at the market and the consumer.3. MANAGEMENT SKILLS
: To enable participants to succeed in their professional life:
a) Being able to communicate and encourage work teams in a globalized, diverse and multicultural environment.
b) Reaching a full understanding of the organizational processes, in particular, those that allow professionals to create and improve corporate value.
c) Analysing the market situation, defining different scenarios, establishing opportunities and defining the business strategy and how to implement it.Career Opportunities
EAE assesses the competencies that companies value most highly and provides guidance to students in this respect in order to facilitate their employability. The objective is to reach the level of development demanded by the jobs market.
- Marketing Director
- Commercial Director
- Product Manager
- Brand Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Direct Marketing Manager
- Trade Marketing Manager
- Marketing Technician
- Commercial Technician